Sunday 23 November 2014

Hello, World

Well, let me start with some good manners and say "Hello, World!"

This is my first post and I hope it will be one of many that serve to inspire and provide insight to others. If nothing else it will serve as a place to vent and express my thoughts, of which there seem to be plenty. I'll start with a traditional overview of who Cassandra Jones is; I'm a 24 year old neuropsychology student and I'm the eldest of three dynamic children. I come from an amazing and sometimes unbearably loving family and have a very small circle of friends. Former artist, fleeting writer, student scientist, and a hopeful romantic. Although I'm young I've lived and learned and now I'd like to share some of my experiences with you. I don't claim to have answers about the meaning of life or some kind of profound knowledge, just a collection of stories and my perspective on those events.

Lately I've suffered incredibly loss and the only way I seem to be able to make sense of the life I'm left with is to write it down. Sometimes the greatest gift we can give ourselves is vulnerability; exposing ourselves to the world allows us to not only express our true selves, but to be open to the love, support, and wisdom of others. I firmly belief that tragedy does not occur randomly or without cause, there is a purpose for everything. 

So, my new friends, thank you for joining me on this journey of self-discovery and unfiltered conversation about life, love, and loss.

Sincerely yours,
Cassandra Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment